Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bass loop




Starting with this project was a lot fun. You didn't have to think about what drums you need to put together. The drum loops were already made for you and you just got to put them together. I'm not to thrill about this bass loop but I think it is o.k. The hards thing for me was were and how to but a guitar in. It was hard to find the right place to put it in paino roll. I just had to try a lot of different places for it. Over all this song was fun to make and a little hard.

1 comment:

  1. I like your drum patterns. The bass and guitar seem to be fighting each other in this loop. You need balance- Yin and Yang- Dark and Light- you know. If the bass is playing something rhythmically exciting, the guitar should probably be doing the opposite- playing a supporting role by sustaining out a long chord or a long note.

    ReplyDelete