Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project 1



Starting off with this project it sound really easy but as i got in to it I found it hard. I was putting to much and to many sounds in the song. When I put it together it just sound like a lot of sounds through together. I had to slow the song down make it sound more simpler. After I was down with that there was no bass sound that is what makes my song flow. When I was done I found out to start a project like this is to start with the bass sound. Then just work of of that. It will make the project easyer and get it down faster too.

2 comments:

  1. You might have started with a jumble of sounds as your first try, but when listeners hear your loop, they would never figure. The begining is simple and effective. It doesn't over power the listener. The slower pase, quieter sounds, and simplicity work wonders. You eased your listeners in with your begining, spun in a little dance beat, and allowed them to have a lesurely listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was simple and to the point. Your fills could have been a little more exciting, but they served their purpose. I like that you used the side stick that was in the fill as the main idea for your second pattern.

    ReplyDelete